11jun4:00 pm- 5:30 pmUniversity Life Forum: Black Lives Matter, Protest and Creating Change
University Life Forum: Black Lives Matter, Protest and Creating Change, this Thursday, June
University Life Forum: Black Lives Matter, Protest and Creating Change, this Thursday, June 11, 4-5:30 pm on Zoom.
Please register here for this conversation.
Our featured panelists are:
- Jelani Cobb, Ira A. Lipman Professor of Journalism, Columbia School of Journalism.
- Courtney D. Cogburn, Associate Professor, Columbia School of Social Work.
- Robert Fullilove, Professor of Sociomedical Sciences, Columbia University Irving Medical Center, and Associate Dean, Community and Minority Affairs, Mailman School of Public Health.
- Frank Guridy, Associate Professor of History and of African American and African Diaspora Studies, Faculty of Arts and Sciences.
- Olatunde C. Johnson, Jerome B. Sherman Professor of Law, Columbia Law School.
Dennis Mitchell, Vice Provost for Faculty Advancement, will join me in opening the forum.
Please submit your questions here or with your event registration. You will receive a Zoom link upon registration and in a separate reminder email on Thursday morning. The event will also be livestreamed on the University Life website and a recording will be made available there later.
(Thursday) 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm